Used Japanese auto parts or replacement parts are quite popular all over the world due to their high resale value in the international markets. Yokohama Cars Japan has a dedicated facility (yard) for cutting cars according to the spare parts requirements of our international customers.
As you all know that Japanese used cars are the most reliable and economical vehicles in the world, they have a much better resale value than most of their competitors in the world. They, generally speaking, last much longer than other comparable vehicles found anywhere else in the world.
However, keeping in view the road conditions in your country, and other factors beyond anyone`s control, the Japanese cars need to be, sometimes, repaired. To help you get the best of used Japanese cars value, we can supply you with all the used spare parts you need from us to get your damaged cars fixed easily at your place for a reasonable price.
We can supply you with the following types of used or even new auto spare parts in bulk or in any quantity you may need.
- Auto Body Spare Parts
- Refurbished Auto Parts
- Auto Electrical Parts
- Engine Parts of all types and makers
- Transmissions and suspensions
By purchasing quality used or new auto parts in bulk from us, you can do either or all of the following.
- Buy used Japanese engines, tyres and other parts for cheaper prices and then sell them for much higher prices in your country
- Send your staff to our yard and have them cut the used cars of your choice under your own supervision instead of us doing the same for you
- Expand your business bigger by engaging in this lucrative business
- Directly buy cars from Japanese auto auctions by using our auction membership
- Establish strong business relationships in Japan and in your own country
Parts Ordering System
Following is a step-by-step process for placing orders for spare parts from Yokohama Cars Japan.
- We collect the cars for you in our yard in Gifu Prefecture which is about one hour drive from the Nagoya International Airport
- Our technical staff takes the liquid including oil, AC Gas, tires, battery and any other liquid from the car out
- The staff takes about 200 items including various parts of the car within half an hour
- Th staff presses the body of the car by using powerful machinery which becomes a recycled material
- Spare parts such as engines, alternator, other body parts, lamps etc. obtained from the wrecked car are carefully stored in our warehouse
- Nose cut, half cut and other body parts of the car are waiting to be loaded in the container
It is also possible for you to save the shipping costs for these used spare parts if you buy a used car from us. We can put these parts into your car so that you do not have to pay any extra shipping charges for the used Japanese spare parts.
If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience by using the following spare parts inquiry form.